To finance a company chair is to contribute to an exceptional dynamic on a training that is in your core business. It also means participating in the development of innovative skills in your sector of activity. Chair themes are chosen at the crossroads of UniLaSalle's expertise and the challenges of one or more companies or economic sectors.
What are the benefits for your company?
To be a corporate partner (exclusive or not) of a chair is :
- To benefit from a privileged access to trainees and future graduates in a pre-recruitment perspective;
- Participating in the chair's steering committee;
- Participate in the development and evolution of training programs;
- To make oneself known and make one's profession known to the students;
- Propose training modules on the problems of your company;
- Integrate a collective dynamic that can lead to research partnerships with the school or with other partner companies (contracts outside the chair);
- Give your company the benefit of the communication developed around the Chair: impact on your company's CSR policy and your reputation;
- Involve your employees in training.
Funding of the Chair
By financing a chair, your company commits to paying €100,000 per year for 4 years. In return, your company benefits from an annual tax reduction of €60,000 on your corporate income tax.
(the tax reduction is equal to 60% of the amount of the donation made in cash, skills or in kind, and retained within the limit of 0.5% of the turnover excluding tax, with the possibility, if this ceiling is exceeded, to carry the excess over the next five fiscal years).
Would you like to develop or join a corporate chair with UniLaSalle?
Our sponsorship team is at your disposal for any project to create a new chair or to integrate an existing one.