With an index of 98 out of 100, UnilaSalle confirms its action for many years in terms of professional equality between women and men.
In order to end unjustified wage gaps between women and men, the Minister of Labor introduced an index of professional equality between men and women by the law for the freedom to choose one's professional future of September 5, 2018.
The objective of this measure is to determine the level of commitment of companies through five indicators:
- Pay gap between women and men,
- Difference in rates of individual increases,
- Difference in promotion rates,
- Number of employees increased upon return from maternity leave,
- Number of employees of the under-represented gender in the company's ten highest paid positions.
After several years of commitment and initiatives in the area of professional equality, UniLaSalle is achieving very positive results.
- 2018: index score of 98 points out of 100.
- 2019 : UniLaSalle maintains its result and obtains an index score of 98 points out of 100.